Yosanity Evening End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Yosanity Evening and governs use of this app made available through the Apple app Store. By installing the Yosanity Evening app, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Yosanity Evening app.
User generated content is not shared with other users or any third-parties, so you are solely responsible for the content you’ve created and cannot have claims to Yosanity Evening app in case of objectionable content.
- Parties This Agreement is between you and Yosanity Evening only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. Yosanity Evening, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Yosanity Evening app and its content.
- Privacy Yosanity Evening may collect and use information about your usage of the Yosanity Evening app, including certain types of information from and about your device. Yosanity Evening may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the Yosanity Evening app.
- Limited License Yosanity Evening grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Yosanity Evening app for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the Yosanity Evening app on Apple devices that you own or control and as permitted by the app Store Terms of Service.
- Age Restrictions By using the Yosanity Evening app, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the Yosanity Evening app does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the Yosanity Evening app may be terminated without warning if Yosanity Evening believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the Yosanity Evening app, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the Yosanity Evening app.
- Warranty Yosanity Evening disclaims all warranties about the Yosanity Evening app to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Yosanity Evening, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
- Maintenance and Support Yosanity Evening does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Yosanity Evening, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
- Product Claims Yosanity Evening, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the Yosanity Evening app or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Yosanity Evening app fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
- Third Party Intellectual Property Claims Yosanity Evening shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the Yosanity Evening app. To the extent Yosanity Evening is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Yosanity Evening, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Yosanity Evening app or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.